BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

From the moment I wake up...


You know the rest of the song!  I hope?  Come on...  From the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding??"  Seriously?


So, I know that I should REALLY be telling you about my amaaaazing 2 dives off Big Island (Hawaii, for those of you unsure of which big island I am speaking of) swimming and getting head-butted by Manta Rays, but I just had a thought.  Well, I guess I've been having this thought for years and years.  My sister Traci can attest to this...

Every morning I wake up with a song in my head.

Why is this??  Does anyone else have this happen?

This morning it was John Mayer's "Comfortable." 

So, I've decided to keep a list in this very blog of the songs I have in my head.  It may sound lame to you, but it's more for me.  I guess it also gives you the chance to see how eclectic my taste in music is... Although sometimes I wake up with terrible, terrible songs in my head.  Poke as much fun as you like!

4/2/09:  "Sleep" My Chemical Romance
3/31/09:  "Who Let You Go" The Killers AND "Friday I'm In Love" The Cure" (yes, today was 2 songs... sometimes that happens...)
3/30/09:  "Don't Trust Me" 3Oh!3
3/29/09:  "Be Ok" Ingrid Michaelson
3/28/09: "Tire Swing" Kimya Dawson (Juno)
3/27/09: "You Don't Know Me" Ben Folds ft. Regina Spektor
3/26/09: "Comfortable" John Mayer

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll say a little prayer for you!


I've had some weird dreams lately. Two nights ago I dreamed that I bought Hitler's old house. Although, no one told me that until after the sale had gone through. The entire kitchen was painted pink, but somehow I knew somethingw as wrong. And eery feeling. When I opened up the kitchen drawers, they were painted BLACK!!

That could only mean one thing. I had bought Hitler's house!


Ahhhhh!!


I was tired of dreaming about Hitler, so I said to myself, "Self, dream of Hugh Jackman why don't ya?"

And I totally did. It was sweet.

Holls said...

Ok, I have tried the talk to myself bit and it has failed every time... But you give me hope! It's kind of like when you're having a great dream and wake up in the middle of it and try to go back to sleep and continue the dream?? Yeah, it always fails for me... Perhaps I will try your way again just to see... I'll report back to you ;)

Unknown said...

How's it goin? I tried for Gerard Butler last night and i got dancing vegetables! Drat!!

Holls said...

Dang it! I don't know HOW you did it D'Arcy. I would LOVE to dream about Hugh Jackman! I am going to try for House or 24 tonight but we will see... Last night's had absolutely nothing to do with what I was hoping for...

I did, however, have a dream that my friend was going on a date with House. I was SO pissed in the dream that I woke up in a bad mood, hahahaha! Got to love those fictional characters becoming reality in your dreams ;)