BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happiness.

One of my favorite things to do is be with my nieces and nephew at Disneyland with my family.  This week has proven no different.  I had the opportunity to meet up with my sister Tiffany and her husband Seanie and their little girl Jaiden at Disneyland twice (so far) this week.  And yes, we plan on going again and again!

Jady is getting so big!  She's talking now and the other day she pointed to my purse, which has a Mickey Mouse on it (after all, it's my DLand purse) and said, "Mimmy!"  That is her version of Mickey.  She also calls Minnie "Mimmy" as well.  I was able to get a video of her doing it today while the Pixar Parade started at California Adventure.

Translation:
Mimmy = Mickey or Minnie Mouse
Duck Duck = Donald Duck
Woof Woof/Puppy = Pluto
Goofy = Goofy


Jady also loves to watch the parades and shows and tries to join them every time!  She is an excellent dancer and even claps to the beat (most of the time)!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! I love the sound the ghost makes according to her :)