BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How Can I NOT Love This?!

Ok, I know I have TONS to catch up on but when I got word form Ingrid's Facebook last week that she did a cover of my obsessive song, I HAD to share it with all of you!

Yes, even though it's been almost 2 months since I shared the original (see previous post), the song "Somebody That I Used To Know" is still in my head!  And btw, it's a really good song to workout to!

So without further ado, here is my favorite female artist singing my current obsessive song!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

holy crap that was amazing!! Thanks for sharing, I loved it sooo much.

Unknown said...

So awesome that I discovered this last night after catching up on IM's twitter feed. And then I see you've gone and fallen in love with it too. We're kindred. Now move out here.