BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Introducing....


Baby Pierson Danger Young, born March 2, 2013 and weighing in at 8.5 lbs., 21 inches.  Pierson is the maiden name of my brother in law, Adam.

Ashely and Adam are very happy with the arrival of their sweet Baby P.  Traci, Gina and I were able to take a road tirp up north to Reno where they are currently living.  We decided to make it this weekend since Kate did not have daycare available the weekend of March 15th.  It was pretty amazing because my dad decided to come out the same weekend (my mom was already there prepping Ashley and supporting her as she always does).  When we were about an hour and a half from Reno, we got a call from my brother, VJ.  He told us he was flying in the following morning to be with all of us!  It was such a lovely surprise!  Meanwhile, Tiffer was totally bummed she couldn't make it, but we took lots of pictures where I was holding a brush as her substitute.  Haha!

Yesterday Pierson turned a month old.  Crazy how it's already been one month!  But not as crazy as my baby sister having a baby!


(Road Trip! Me, Gi, and Traci)

(Sweet Baby P.)

(Meeting Auntie Hollie, the favorite auntie!)

(Sibling reunion without Tiffer.  Me, VJ, Ash, Traci, and Gi.)

(The lovely parents.  Always happy to be in the same area as them!)



0 comments: