BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

We're The Dancers...

So whenever I'm feeling blue, I just watch this clip.  It is from SNL and is actually pretty difficult to find!  But, me being the research addict that I am, plus a very determined freak, found it!  They made everyone on Facebook take it down due to NBC copyrights or some rubbish.  Anyway, here it is.  We're the dancers...


justin timberlake snl beyonce single ladies video

Apparently, J.T. got busted for grazing B-Town's booty!  Apparently, she wasn't ready for him to be ready for her jelly... Or something...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i totally watch this clip everytime i need a laugh... it still cracks me regardless how many times i've seen it... and then i usually watch j**z in my pants or homelessville/omletteville... :0)