BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Who knew?

So I had this dream the other night...


I was in a big open room, like my parents' living room or something. You know the one. There were tons of us just hanging out, lounging on the furniture and floor. Seriously, like a real chill party, just talking and whatnot.

Suddenly, I realize I'm running late! (I'm not sure what it was I was running late for -- perhaps a hot date?) Anyway, I jump up and say, "I'm totally running late! I need to get ready!"

That's when my bff Scarlet Johansson jumps up with me and says, "Hollie! I can totally do your hair and makeup! PLEASE let me help you! I love doing other people's makeup!"

And so I let Scarlett Johannson help me get ready for whatever it was I was running late for.

Weird.


Btw, I'm not really a fan of Scarlett Johannson so I have NO idea where this came from...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, not a fan either, but I totally had a dream about Charlotte from SATC last night, we were just hanging out for a bit.

I DO like the hair and make up in that photo of her though!

Risa said...

thats a good dream... maybe u secretly love ScarJo... and this is ur mind's way of trying to get u to realize it... :0P
we should combine ur dream with my dream where's im pregnant and giving u the baby...cuz then ScarJo could do ur/our(?) kids hair and makeup and it'd be the cutest baby ever... haha

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Im not a fan of her either....hopefully shes good at doing hair and makeup, for the sake of dream-you.