BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Influence of Veronica Lake...

While I was in Salt Lake City this Labor Day weekend, my sister Ashley decided she wanted to learn more about the 1940's hairstyles.  My cousin April is a hairstylist and absolutely loves these styles as well and was more than happy to teach my baby sister.

After the styling that took a lot longer than planned, due to the subject's stubborn hair (your's truly), my cousin D'Arcy proved her skills as well by snapping some shots of the fun event.  I truly have a talented family and it was such a blast being together again laughing until our faces were sore!




2 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

dude, you look sooooo sexy!

Unknown said...

too much laughing! I haven't laughed that hard since. Those photos rock! You guys are rays of sunshine in my life, for real!