BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

"Shut Up and Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is..

That's what you get for waking up in Vegas..."

Last weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with 2 of my bff's from Hawaii.  Here's the background to the trip in a quick spiel:

During Marisa's birthday celebration (with The Chippendales, might I add) there was a raffle.  Well, my dear friend Kellie won!  The grand prize was 2 roundtrip tickets to Las Vegas, accommodations and meal tickets for five whole days!  This was so so exciting, for I have never known anyone to win something this huge!!

So, after waking up at 4:30am and working a full day, I hope in my brand new car and drive myself to Vegas to meet up with my girls!

It was such a fantastic trip!  We had such a blast!  We went dancing, got hit on, didn't sleep, got hit on, walked the strip, got hit on, ate In N Out (twice), held a baby lion named Ray-Ray (17 weeks old), gambled (well, Marisa and Kellie did), got hit on, saw Cirque du Soleil's KA (UHHHH-MAZING!), and got hit on.

It was quite the whirlwind trip, but we all made it home safely, including me after only getting 4 hours of sleep after staying awake for 24 hours...  Man, I'm getting too old for this, but it was worth it!


Wittle sweeping baby wion cub.



So happy to have held a baby lion!

                                                   The boyfriend at Cirque du Soleil KA ; )

2 comments:

Kellie said...

well, i don't remember getting hit on quite that much, but everything else was pretty accurate :) i'm so happy you drove forever-long to hang out, thank you so much!!! and i will forever be craving in-n-out

Unknown said...

Working the hot black dress! That dude is TALL!!