BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun With The Babies.

After our Family Reunion I had a few days filled with fun with my nieces and nephew.  Most of the time was spent swimming and we all had such a blast!  It's nothing but fun filled days when my whole entire family and the babies come out!  (Hopefully next time, Seanie will be able to make it too!)

(Roo, me, and Jady Lady in the 'cuzzi)



(One of the many Uno tournaments with Tiffer, Roo and Gramma Pickle.)

(Annie Pie having a blast!)

(Roo and I are both very competitive.  No fear for either of us.)

(O had his floaties off by the end of the day!)

(O, Roo, Tiffer and Jady.  I love Jady's face in this one, lol!)

(Roo and O timing how long they can hold their breath.)


(Jady is pretty much the ultimate water baby! She even smiles underwater!)


(When Annie Pie got tired of the water, she and Trudie had lots to play with!)

(Roo diving for O's truck in a deep part of the pool.)


(VJ launched the kids across the pool too, like our dad used to do to us.)

(Who has two thumbs and love swimming in the parents' pool??  THIS guy!)

0 comments: