BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Being Auntie Hollie.

One of my dear cousins, Nat, whom I pretty much grew up with, got married on March 25th.  It was a huge event and I bid his wife Savannah the luckiest girl in the world.  I always said I wanted to find a man like my cousin, Nat (obviously not related, lol).  It was a huge event and all of my sibling came out with their families and it was SUCH a blast!  Family pictures were mandatory....

And so was 2 weeks of playing with my nephew and nieces.

We tried on Auntie Hollie's heels. (Owen and Jackie)

We snuggled. (Anne)

We cheesed for LOTS of pix. (Jaiden)

Trudie helped JK with Catch Phrase. She's a smart little 7 year old!

We modeled in the sun before pool time.

We swam and enjoyed the 'cuzzi.

Nixie went "swimming" for the very first time.

Jady went down the slide with her dad.

We goofed off.

We hung out with cousins.

We tried comforting our cousins when they were sad.

We played fort with Gramma Pickle (aka, Honey) and Grampa (aka, Pa-gah)'s pillows.

It was such a fun time having all of the babies here, together!  I'll post our family pictures later.  That was a fun time in the park!

0 comments: