BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mystery Infection...

Well, for the past 24+ hours, my legs have been swelling on and off.  After starting some flu-like symptoms at work today, I decided to go to Urgent Care after work instead of working overtime.



After spending 4 hours or so of waiting, talking to nurses, talking with a P.A., and getting urine and blood drawn, the only answer I got was that my white blood cells are elevated.  This means I'm fighting some sort of infection.  Not sure what it is, but looks like my body is already on top of it!  I am waiting on more results and will hear about them within the next few days.  Hopefully, it's something I can quickly get over.

Man, the body is just incredible!  I am proud of the cat-like reflexes my body has whilst attacking this infection!  Way to go body!!

1 comments:

Holls said...

Instead of posting something new regarding this, I thought I'd out it in the comments...

I went and got tested for Celiac Disease, which is caused by gluten. So, my whole diet may have to change but I get the results on Monday... Fun, fun, fun!!