BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Dreamed A Dream...

Last night I watched one of my favorite shows, Glee.  I am amazed at the talent on that show.  I would love to have a voice like that!

For a couple of episodes, Idina Menzel, the original Elphaba in the Broadway show Wicked, guest starred but never sang.  I couldn't understand why.  She has an amazing voice!  Even her counterpart, Kristen Chenowith, who played Glenda in Wicked sang a handful of songs.

Well, on the latest episode, Ms. Menzel finally proved her talent, once again, as she sang a duet with Lea Michele (Rachel).  They sang the song "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables and did such a beautiful job!  Their voices blended wonderfully and I couldn't have been more impressed.

This song has been in my head all day today.  I think it fits into my life quite perfectly right now...

1 comments:

Deb said...

Elphaba rocks! Last night was AWESOME. I also liked Safety Dance! :)
how are you hollie? did they ever figure out what your symptoms were from??