BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OctoberFest.

October has always been my favorite month of the whole year.  October means the beginning of fall, my favorite season.  It also means Halloween, scarf weather, the beginning of all of the best holidays, Black Friday and, of course, HollieFest (which, in case you forgot, is November 13th).

This October was extremely busy!  I barely had any nights to myself, but it was all worth it.  Now, if only I can recover!

I went with my mom to get her Disneyland pass we bought her for her birthday.  (Got to love all of the Halloween decor at The Happiest Place On Earth!)

I celebrated my oldest sister, Traci's birthday.

I survived a whole day wearing my new 5" heels.

I gained a new hatred towards napkins, along with my cousin D'Arcy and our friend Michelle.

I reunited with my cousins (Nate, Michelle, Me, D'Arcy, April and Devin) in Utah.

I saw one of my bestie cousin's (April) get married.

I went to Texas for the first time and had a Texan BBQ as a rehearsal dinner for my bestie, Amanda.
(Joe, Steph, Jaime, Amanda, Jason, Me, Danielle, Lorretta.)

I helped coordinate our bestie, Amanda's wedding with my bestie Danielle.

I saw my bestie, Amanda get married to Jason.

I went to a reception with a 12 course Chinese meal.
(Here Danielle and I are trying Sea Cucumber.  It wiggled like Jello when the waiter put it down.)

I discovered Sea Cucumber is not my favorite.  (Think of eating fat from meat but without the gristle.)

I met up with a friend I haven't seen in forever at  The Chocolate Bar.
(Thanks again for driving down, Kellie!  AND for lunch!)

I went to Knott's Scary Farm -- Twice!  (Danielle with her monster bf.)

I met up with a new friend, Holly, at another TAPS event.  (This time in Beverly Hills at The Saban Theatre.)

I learned that 3 of the guys from the SyFy show, 'Fact or Faked' are Mormon and actually go to my friend's ward in HB.  (Btw, one guy served me rice at a luau I went to with my rents.)

I took another pix with my girl crush, Amy Bruni from Syfy's  Ghost Hunters (and apparently was possessed in the process).

I schooled my sister Tiffany on Buzz at Disneyland.  (Yes, my score is above her head for some reason.)

I was part of my niece Jaiden's entourage during her first time Trick or Treating!  (She was Minnie Mouse.)

So much stuff happened in October but unfortunately, I don't have pix of everything!  I know, right?!  ME?!?  Without pix to prove the other fun things?  I figured the 47 I just posted will suffice.  I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!  I know I did!  And now, on to November!



1 comments:

Kellie said...

i am honored to be part of your blog :) and thanks for letting me impose on your texas weekend and for the chocolate chip cookie pie!