BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

East Coast Babies.

January 26, 2011 my 4th niece, Nixie Rose, was born.  She is the second daughter of my younger sister Tiffer and her husband Seanie.  Yes, these are the sibling I lived with in Hawaii and they are the same that have inspired me to move to the East Coast.

(Introducing, sweet baby Nixie!)

(Auntie Hollie with both the babies, Jaiden and Nixie.)

(Tiffer's talent at work!)

 Just kidding.  Well, maybe someday, but they'll probably be gone by then.

I took a red eye flight with Traci, her husband Chris and Gina, and of course, didn't sleep a wink even with the Ambien sleeping pill I took.  The morning we landed was Jady's 2nd birthday.  Our plan was to meet Nixie, the newborn, and help celebrate Jady's birthday.  Oh and there was a quick trip planned with me and the boys and Ashley in there to drive to Philadelphia to get a real cheesesteak.  (I have been to Philly once but was too afraid to even get out of the car except to go to the hockey arena, lol!)


(We had a lot of fun wrestling on the air mattress.)

(The younger half.)

(The Benincosa Babes.)

(Jady tries taking pictures with her new Disney Princess camera.)

(No surprise to see this little girl singing!)

(For the kids, Seanie and Chris made a maze of boxes.  Ash was one of the kids.)

(Ash and I stayed up all night waiting for the snow.  when it finally started to come down, we ran out, coats bundled over our jammies!)



(Seanie built a ramp and totally landed it, lol! It a was a fun, little one, too!)


Success!  We conquered all of the above!  We even had a snow day our last day there and were able to play in the backyard, sledding on trashcan lids, throwing snowballs and making snow angels!  Thanks to Seanie, we all made use of his multiple pairs of snow pants!  It was such a blast being with every one of my sisters again!  That doesn't happen too often anymore these days, unfortunately.

I'll post the Philly road trip pictures later after I steal them from Ashley's camera.  If you're impatient, they're on my Facebook page, lol!

0 comments: