BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011

This was my all time favorite part of the Oscars this year. I was laughing so hard when I watched this, having seen all of these movies. I admit, the Twilight part made me laugh the hardest... HAHA! "She's so glad he doesn't have a shirt...."



I am so proud of Colin Firth for winning Best Actor.  I absolutely find him so talented and yes, I do believe him to be the best Mr. Darcy ever.  Period.  I agree with The King's Speech winning best movie of the year as well and am so glad it beat out Black Swan.  I guess I shouldn't judge Black Swan since I never saw it, but just being part History major (and loving Colin Firth)  I am just delighted they won.  If you haven't seen this year's winner, I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Maurice&Tash said...

I didn't get to see the oscars. That was amazing. I pouted when I realized that I missed it.

Kellie said...

and i recommend that you see black swan :)